As part of Serenity Holidays, a larger group consisting of the established independent tour operators The Cape Verde Experience, Corsican Places, Sardinian Places, goa Experience and Great Escapes, we have the benefit and backing of 34 years of experience in offering quality holidays to UK clients.
Through the years of working directly with our clients, we have built up a large database of people who have either travelled with us before, or have shown interest in our holidays.
If you feel you would like information on becoming an agent or trade partner to The Gambia Experience then we would like to hear from you.
Work with the No.1 UK Tour Operator to The Gambia.
With an excellent choice of accommodation, quality attractive brochures, value for money and first-class service throughout the booking and travelling process, you will find we are well equipped to offer your customers a unique holiday experience they will not forget.
Travel Agents! Log in to Serenity Trade Space, your dedicated online area for everything you need from the latest Serenity news and offers to competitions and fam trips. If you do not have a log in or have forgotten your password, please email the Agency Sales Team at email@example.com
serenity trade space log in
What We Offer
The Gambia Experience supports the trade and offers:
- Online booking
- Local rate numbers with easy booking & administration
- Educationals and concessions
- One pricing policy (direct clients do not receive discounts)
- Training face-to-face, plus selling guides available to download
- Good rates of commission
- Two dedicated trade staff to build relationships and provide offers, brochures, & promotional materials
- Good brochure supplies & brochures to download
- Regular competitions and newsletters
- Weekly special offers by email - sign up
- Support for advertising and joint promotions
- Regular communication through our Facebook group (agents only)
Contact Trade Sales Team
For more information on working with The Gambia Experience contact our Trade Sales Team on +44 (0)1489 866955