The Gambia Experience offers:
- The widest selection of non-stop flights from the UK to Banjul, The Gambia.
- Six hours flying time to Banjul which is The Gambia's only international airport
- Flights for this winter season recommence 13th October 2023
- Gatwick to Banjul operates a weekly Friday flight in October alongside a Monday flight on 23 & 30 October.
- Titan Airways flights resume Fridays & Tuesday from November through to April
- Gatwick to Banjul will operate a weekly Friday flight for May.
- Star Class / Star Plus upgrades from Gatwick with Titan Airways November - April
- Exit seats available at a supplement from all airports October - May (passenger restrictions apply)
- Flexible tickets with 30kg luggage allowance from Gatwick and durations of up to 12 months are available
- 20kg luggage hold allowance, plus 10kg hand luggage included in price
- In-flight light meal with Titan Airways, buy-on-board service with other airlines (please note that Titan do not have a buy-on-board snack service)
- Complimentary pre-bookable seats on Enter Air and Titan Airways, at a supplement with TUI from Manchester.
Each of the regional airports have excellent links with other airports in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands ensuring easy connections with your flight to The Gambia if required.
We believe a flight should be enjoyed, not endured. Since October 2015 we have been partnering with prestigious charter airline Titan Airways for our London Gatwick flying, offering the most comfortable direct flights to Banjul, Gambia twice weekly during the winter. Titan pride themselves on their high standards of customer service and punctuality and have gained an excellent reputation in the industry and with customers over the last 26 years, having won the Best Passenger Charter Airline Award on multiple occasions.
This very modern aircraft is used for the majority of our flights and offers new-style, pre-reclined comfortable seating throughout (3-3 configuration),
We have also worked with Titan to develop our exclusive Star Class, enabling you to enjoy additional onboard comfort. This has 2-2 configuration seating on the A320 aircraft with a table between. This upgraded service provides additional benefits both on and off the aircraft including 30kg luggage allowance, 10kg hand baggage, enhanced meal service and complimentary bar. For further details on what is included please see our Airport and Flight Upgrades page.
Established in 2009, Enter Air are the largest charter airline in Poland and have been voted one of the best airlines in the country. They have already been operating in the UK market for several years for both summer and ski programmes. As with Titan Airways, 20kg luggage allowance will be included as standard for Gambia Experience customers. In-flight catering will be a buy-on-board service.
Extra Space seating is available to book as an upgrade on some flights. This comprises three seats between two at the front of the aircraft and can be pre-booked at a supplement (subject to availability).
Non-Direct flights to The Gambia
- Air Portugal fly from London Gatwick via Lisbon to Banjul
- Royal Air Maroc fly from London Gatwick via Morocco to Banjul
- Vueling Airlines fly from London Gatwick via Bilbao and Lisbon to Banjul
- Brussels Airlines fly from London Gatwick via Geneva or Brussels to Banjul
Flight Only Tickets
We offer the widest selection of durations on direct flights to The Gambia from the UK.
We provide different types of tickets from one way to a twelve month return enabling customers to choose the right ticket depending on how flexible travel dates need to be. Flexible ticket holders are entitled to an increased luggage allowance of 30kg, however these are not available on third party flights with TUI.
Search & Book Flight Only Online
If you require any further assistance please contact our reservations team on 01489 866939