The Gambia Experience offers:
- The widest selection of year round, non-stop flights
- Winter departures from London Gatwick twice weekly, from Manchester three times per week plus a flight from Birmingham
- Direct weekly flights from Gatwick in summer
- Complimentary pre-bookable seats on Titan Airways and Enter Air flights, at a supplement with TUI
- Flexible tickets with 30kg luggage allowance from Gatwick
- Flexible durations of up to 12 months
- Star Class / Star Plus upgrades from Gatwick with Titan Airways (1st November onwards)
- Exit seats from all airports all year
- 20kg luggage hold allowance, plus 6kg hand luggage (5kg in summer) included in price
- In-flight meals with Titan Airways (Nov - April), buy on board service with other airlines
Each of the regional airports have excellent links with other airports in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands ensuring easy connections with your flight to The Gambia if required.
We believe a flight should be enjoyed, not endured. Since October 2015 we have been partnering with prestigious charter airline Titan Airways for our London Gatwick flying, offering the most comfortable direct flights to Banjul twice weekly during the winter. Titan pride themselves on their high standards of customer service and punctuality and have gained an excellent reputation in the industry and with customers over the last 26 years, having won the Best Passenger Charter Airline Award on multiple occasions.
This very modern aircraft is used for the majority of our flights and offers new-style, pre-reclined comfortable seating throughout (3-3 configuration), along with a selection of complimentary soft drinks and a downloadable App for you to access a wide variety of onboard entertainment on your personal tablet or phone (Android and Apple - use your own headphones or these can be purchased on board). The B757 aircraft shares many of the attributes of the A320 aircraft with the same in-flight entertainment App and 3-3 configuration.
We have also worked with Titan to develop our Star Class during winter, enabling you to enjoy additional onboard comfort. This has 2-2 configuration seating on the A320/B757 aircraft with a table between. This upgraded service provides additional benefits both on and off the aircraft. For further details on what is included please see our Airport and Flight Upgrades page.
"Great service, really good food and clean and comfortable, flying Titan is the perfect way to enjoy getting to The Gambia."
Chris Packham, BBC presenter.
Established in 2009, Enter Air are the largest charter airline in Poland and have been voted one of the best airlines in the country. They have already been operating in the UK market for several years for both summer and ski programmes. As with Titan Airways, 20kg luggage allowance will be included as standard for Gambia Experience customers. In-flight catering will be a buy on board service.
Extra Space seating is available to book as an upgrade on some flights. This comprises three seats between two at the front of the aircraft and can be pre-booked at a supplement of £75 per person each way (subject to availability).
We offer the widest selection of durations on direct flights to The Gambia.
We provide different types of tickets from one way to a twelve month return enabling customers to choose the right ticket depending on how flexible travel dates need to be. Flexible ticket holders are entitled to an increased luggage allowance of 30kg.
Search & Book Flight-Only Online
If you require any further assistance please contact our reservations team on 01489 866939