Our Exclusive Star Class...
We are pleased to be offering our personalised Star Class on all Gatwick Titan flights during winter (from 1st November), which offers additional benefits both at the airport and on board. This exclusive service will generally be on a Titan Airways A320 aircraft with supplements from £249 return or from £150 one way during the winter 18/19 season. The service offers a limited number of seats in a separate forward area, 30kg hold luggage allowance and an upgraded meal and complimentary drinks service. Other benefits are listed below.
Star Class Summary (A320 aircraft)
- Pre-bookable seats
- Dedicated check-in at Gatwick and Banjul
- Priority boarding at Gatwick and Banjul
- No.1 Executive Lounge at Gatwick Airport
- First Class Lounge (air-conditioned) at Banjul Airport (unavailable from 17 Jan 19 until further notice due to airport refurbishment)
- Increased hold luggage allowance of 30kg, plus 10kg hand luggage
- Separate area at front of aircraft with dedicated crew
- Modern leather seats that are converted to a comfortable 2-2 configuration with a table in between, giving more personal comfort and space
- Wireless in-flight entertainment system for streaming to your portable device (complimentary headsets provided) - also applicable to B757 aircraft
- Complimentary bar service
- Enhanced meal service with wine selection, plus mid-morning pastries or afternoon tea
NB The B767 aircraft provides all the service elements above, however it is a single cabin aircraft so Star seats are allocated at the front the cabin. With its 2-3-2 configuration, customers have the choice of either window/aisle seating or 3 seats between 2 in the centre of the cabin. IFE is provided via seat back screens rather than on hand held devices via an App.
"In my 40 years of international travel to 56 countries and islands, I have never received a travel pack including local currency to pay the porter – fantastic customer service!"
- Kevin Nash, Star Class customer
Seats in the front row of the aircraft enjoy additional legroom. Other benefits of Star Plus, in addition to the Star Class benefits above are: 40kg luggage allowance and champagne on boarding. You are also entitled to a complimentary return private transfer to/from the airport when in The Gambia. Star Plus supplement from £349 return or from £200 one way.
Before You Fly
Individual seats can be pre-booked by our sales team or online; however these may need to be amended if there is an aircraft change or clients requiring medical assistance on the flight.
Passengers can make use of our separate check-in desks, a reduced 90-minute check-in time at Gatwick and use of the No.1 Executive Lounge in Gatwick with complimentary light breakfast and drinks plus priority boarding and, on your return, use of the First Class air-conditioned lounge in Banjul and priority check-in and boarding.
Please note that Christmas & New Year additional Star supplements apply to each sector as follows:
From UK: 18 Dec 2018 £50, 21 Dec 2018 £80, 25 & 28 Dec 2018 £50
From Banjul: 28 Dec 2018 £50, 1 Jan 2019 £80, 4 Jan 2019 £80, 8 Jan 2019 £50
Emergency Exit Seats
Exit seats are available on our Gatwick flights from £30 per person (£35 in summer) each way throughout the year.
A limited number are available so please book early (able-bodied adults only,16 years or over).
UK Airport Lounges
Lounge access is complimentary when booking Star Class or Star Plus flight upgrades from Gatwick. If travelling in economy, you can pre-book lounges at Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham. Complimentary food is offered including hot meal options. Drinks from the bar including beer, wine and spirits are also complimentary. Unlimited Wi-Fi and newspapers, magazines included.
Prices from £21.00 per person
First Class Air-conditioned Lounge, Banjul
We are able to offer access to the First Class air-conditioned Lounge in Banjul with our flights to Manchester, Birmingham and to Gatwick (included for Star Class / Star Plus customers).
The First Class air-conditioned Lounge at Banjul Airport is situated on the top floor*. It comprises a comfortable seating area with views over the runway. Complimentary drinks are available from the bar. Baguettes are available at a small charge.
* There is no lift access to the First Class air-conditioned Lounge.
Supplement from £15 per person