Our New Star Service...
We are pleased to be offering our new Star Service on all Gatwick flights during winter. The Star Service offers additional benefits both at the airport and on board.This exclusive service will be on a Titan Airways A320 aircraft from £199 return or from £150 one way during the winter season. The service offers a limited number of flight seats in a separate forward area, 30kg luggage allowance and an upgraded meal and complimentary drinks service. Other benefits are listed below.
Star Service Summary
- Pre-bookable seats
- Dedicated check-in at Gatwick and Banjul
- Fast-track through security at Gatwick
- Priority boarding at Gatwick and Banjul
- No. 1 Executive Lounge at Gatwick Airport
- First Class Lounge (air-conditioned) at Banjul Airport
- Increased luggage allowance of 30kg
- Separate area at front of aircraft with dedicated crew
- Modern leather seats that are converted to a comfortable 2-2 configuration with a table in between, giving more personal comfort and space
- Individual entertainment system streamed to a portable Android or Apple tablet
- Complimentary bar service
- Enhanced meal service with wine selection, plus mid-morning pastries or afternoon tea
Seats in the front row of the aircraft enjoy additional legroom. Other benefits of Star Plus, in addition to the Star service benefits above are: 40kg luggage allowance and champagne on boarding. Star Plus supplement from £349 return or from £200 one way.
Before You Fly
Individual seats can be pre-booked by our reservations team or on the web; however these may need to be amended if there is an aircraft change or medical case booking on the flight.
Passengers can make use of our separate check-in desks, a reduced 90-minute check-in time at Gatwick and use of the No.1 Executive Lounge in Gatwick with complimentary light breakfast and drinks plus priority boarding and, on your return, use of the First Class air-conditioned lounge in Banjul and priority check-in and boarding.
Please note that Christmas & New Year additional Star supplements apply to each sector as follows:
From UK: 19 & 20 Dec 2016 £50, 23 Dec 2016 £80, 26 & 27 Dec 2016 £50
From Banjul: 30 Dec 2016 £50, 2 & 3 Jan 2017 £80, 6 Jan 2017 £80
Emergency Exit Seats
Exit seats are available on our Gatwick flights from £30 per person each way.
A limited number are available so please book early (able bodied adults only,16 years or over).
UK Airport Lounges
Lounge access is complimentary when booking Star Service or Star Plus flight upgrades from Gatwick. Please speak to our reservation staff about pre-booking lounges at Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham.Complimentary food is included with a hot dish included. Drinks from the bar including beer, wine and spirits are also complimentary. Unlimited Wifi and newspapers, magazines included.
Prices from £19.99 per person
First Class Air-Conditioned Lounge, Banjul
We are able to offer access to the First Class air-conditioned Lounge in Banjul with our flights to Manchester, Birmingham and to Gatwick.
The First Class air-conditioned Lounge at Banjul Airport is situated on the top floor*. It comprises a comfortable seating area with views over the runway. Complimentary drinks are available from the bar. Baguettes are available at a small charge.
* There is no lift access to the First Class air-conditioned Lounge.
Supplement from £15 per person