Booking Banjul Originating Seats
You cannot book Banjul originating seats online at present so for availability on our direct, non-stop service and to book please call our Banjul Resort Office or, if calling from the UK, contact our Reservations Department.
Banjul Resort Office (00220) 446 1104
As well as supporting our clients in resort, the Resort Office is also licensed to sell flights from Banjul to the UK. They are able to offer up-to-date advice on availability and selling prices of our flights. Competitively priced flight tickets originating from Banjul are available ranging from one way to a twelve month return ticket. All our flights are direct and non-stop to London Gatwick.
Banjul Flight Information
Current prices for 2020 are from the following.
Extra Pricing Information
- Exit from £30 each way
- Extra Space £75 each way (if applicable)
- Star Class from £150 one way / £325 return
- Star Plus from £200 one way / £375 return
- Children under 12 - 10% discount (discount does not apply to upgrades).
- Infant under 2 - £50.00 - no seat no luggage allowance
- Only one infant and one child are permitted per adult
Prices shown are for Economy class tickets to Gatwick and are inclusive of all taxes, in-flight meals, Airport Development Fee of €20 and Tourism Development Levy (payable on all flights into Banjul). Peak supplements also apply over Christmas & New Year.
- Semi-flexible tickets - changes made to semi flexible tickets prior to departure will be charged at £160. Changes made after departure from Banjul will be charged at £195. Any amendments are at our discretion and subject to availability.
- Flexible/open tickets - may be changed at no charge within the validity of ticket, subject to availability.
- Passengers missing their flight / refused at check–in or on boarding for any reason must purchase a new ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Flights to The Gambia
Check flight availability and current pricing from the UK to The Gambia by using the 'Flight Only' tab on the booking engine.