Booking Banjul-Originating Seats
For availability on our direct service and to book, please call our Banjul Resort Office who are licensed to sell tickets as well as supporting our customers in resort. If calling from the UK or if our Gambia office is closed, please contact our UK reservations department. You cannot book Banjul-originating seats online with The Gambia Experience at present, however we do partner with third party online booking facilities for some of our flights.
Banjul Resort Office (00 220) 446 1104/446 0317
Our office is based at the Senegambia Hotel
Flight tickets originating from Banjul are available ranging from one way to a twelve month return ticket. All our flights are DIRECT to London Gatwick (South Terminal).
Prices shown are for Economy class tickets to Gatwick and are inclusive of 20kg luggage (40kg for flexible tickets), 10kg hand luggage is also included plus a light meal for all Titan Airways flights. Airport Development Fee of €20 and Tourism Development Levy (payable on all flights into Banjul) are included in the ticket price. Peak supplements may also apply over Christmas and New Year.
Banjul Flight Information
Current prices are from the following (excluding immigration security levy - subject to change). Please contact our resort team for the latest special deals.
Extra Pricing Information
- Exit from £30 / D2,250 each way
- Star Class from £150 / D11,250 one way & £345 / D25,875 return (November to April)
- Star Plus from £200 / D15,000 one way & £395 / D33,375 return (November to April)
- Children under 12 - 10% discount (discount does not apply to upgrades)
- Infant under 2 - £50 / D3,750 - no seat, no luggage allowance
- Only one infant and one child are permitted per adult
- Semi-flexible tickets - changes made to semi flexible tickets prior to or after departure will be charged an administration fee. Any amendments are at our discretion and subject to availability and must be made at least 72 hours prior to the flight.
- Flexible/open tickets - may be changed at no charge within the validity of ticket, subject to availability. Any change should be made at least 72 hours prior to your departure date.
- Passengers missing their flight / refused at check-in or on boarding for any reason must purchase a new ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Flights to The Gambia from the UK
Check flight availability and current pricing from the UK to The Gambia by using the 'Flight Only' tab on the booking engine. We are currently flying from October to May.