We offer travel insurance, tailor-made by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This reflects the specific details of our programme, and is known to our resort staff who will then be more able to assist you in liaising with the insurance company in case of emergency.
We are happy for you to arrange your travel insurance elsewhere provided the cover is comparable to our own.
Insurance With No Excess!
We have negotiated zero excess on our policy (except Personal Liability which is £250). If you make a claim many policies will deduct £30 or more from the money they pay to you.
Our policy is tailor-made to the specific needs of our customers and includes new and additional areas of cover, such as delays or cancellation due to heavy snow or volcanic ash.
Worldwide Annual Multi Trip insurance
- £88.00 per adult age 18-65
- £153.00 per couple
- £169.00 per family
- Over 66? Please call us on 01489 866939
Contact one of our representatives for further information:
Summary of Cover
- Cancellation or curtailment up to £5000
- Medical expenses including Medical Emergency Assistance up to £5,000,000
- Missed departure up to £1,000
- Missed connection up to £1,000
- Personal accident up to £25,000
- Luggage up to £2,500 (limit £400 any one article)
- Personal liability up to £2,000,000 (£250 excess applies)
- Legal Expenses up to £15,000
- All amounts are maximum limits per person
The policy does not cover any pre-existing health conditions of the people travelling or any other people upon whose health the trip may depend unless the Healthcheck team have been called on 01702 427253 and they have confirmed cover in writing.
Full details of the policy will be sent with your confirmation invoice and we includes a 14-day cooling off period, wherein the policy may be cancelled without charge if it does not meet with your requirements.