We understand that during these uncertain times, you might be apprehensive about booking future holidays and flights. Here at The Gambia Experience, we believe that having some sun, sea and sand to look forward to is vital for keeping spirits high, so in addition to our ABTA and ATOL protection which ensures your money is 100% safe, we're offering greater flexibility and some much-needed peace of mind when it comes to travelling with us in the future.
If you book flights or a holiday between 25th March - 30th June 2020 for travel before 30th April 2021, you will now be able to change to any flight or holiday that’s currently on sale up until 30th April 2021 without paying an amendment fee. Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to original date of travel.
Changes to travel dates must be made before 31st August 2020. If you choose a flight or holiday that’s more expensive than your original booking, you’ll need to pay the difference, and if you choose a flight or holiday that’s cheaper than the one you originally booked, we’ll refund you the difference.
We also appreciate customers' concerns about balance payments, so we have changed our balance payment deadline from 12 weeks to 28 days prior to departure for anyone travelling before 31st October 2020.
Terms and conditions:
- Amendments are valid on new bookings made between 25th March – 30th June 2020
- Travel period: any date up until 30th April 2021
- Changes to travel dates must be made in the amendment window (between 25th March and 30th September 2020)
- Amendment must be requested at least 14 days prior to original travel dates
- Additional charges will apply if there is a difference in hotel or flight price for the new departure dates
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this policy at any time without notice