Please refer to the latest travel requirements to and from The Gambia by clicking here
Throughout these uncertain times, we have put our customers first and will continue to do so. We promise we’ll continue to be on hand to answer your queries by your preferred method, whether this be on the phone, via chat or by email. We’ll be fair with our policies and if we are required to make a change to your holiday or flight, we will contact you to let you know what’s going on.
Our promise to you...
Book with confidence, full financial protection
All of our holidays are ABTA and ATOL protected to ensure your money is 100% safe.
In the event of a flight cancellation due to Covid-19 restrictions we will refund you within five days.
Changes to your booking
You can amend to travel on another date before end April 2023 for the same destination and duration, right up until your balance is due. We won't charge an amendment fee, however, you will need to pay any difference if the holiday price is higher. If you are unsure of your travel plans, you can also take future credit.
We are working closely with all of our suppliers to ensure the safety of our customers.
If you are unable to travel due to FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office) advice or there is a quarantine in place on arrival to your destination and there isn’t the option to forgo this by providing evidence of a negative Covid-19 test, or that you are fully vaccinated , you can change your date of travel (subject to availability), accept a credit for use on a future holiday, or request a refund*.
* If your booking includes a flight with a 3rd party airline our cancellation terms may differ.
Our UK team and local representatives will be on hand to guide you every step of the way, from the moment you enquire about a holiday until you time you return home, we’ve got it all covered.
For information about travelling with us this winter, please click here
What reasons might there be for my holiday not going ahead?
- If government advice changes and it becomes illegal to travel abroad for holidays.
- If the FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If you are required to quarantine on arrival at your destination and there isn't the option to forgo this quarantine period by providing evidence of a negative Covid-19 test, or that you are fully vaccinated.
- If the destination you are travelling to is on the red list, which requires you to quarantine in a hotel on your return to the UK.
We would like to reassure you that if your holiday is cancelled for one of the reasons shown above, you will be offered to change your holiday to another destination (where possible) or date with no amendment fee (difference in price applies) or receive a full refund. In this event, one of our agents will be in touch to advise you of your options