Printed brochures are back!
Blog > Printed brochures are back!
Our new brochure has arrived - find out how to get your hands on a copy and flick through 84 pages dedicated to The Gambia and Senegal at your leisure. Time to discover your next winter holiday.
We’re delighted to showcase the best that The Gambia has to offer. Our new-look brochure is packed full of ideas and inspiration for your next holiday, highlights include a wide range of hotels from 2* to Deluxe, an expanded Senegal programme including a direct flight to Dakar, excursions to get out and about and explore the real Gambia plus exciting and unique wildlife experiences.
Direct daytime flights
We firmly believe we offer the best flights from Gatwick to Banjul – the best flight times in addition to the best comfort and service.
• Departs Gatwick at a civilised time, return to Gatwick by 11pm
• Dedicated check-in desks
• In-flight meals and snacks as standard
• Complimentary pre-allocated seat numbers
• 20kg hold and 6kg hand luggage
• Star Class and Star Plus upgrades
Manchester flights are also available.
We have a number of incentives and offers to entice you to book a holiday to The Gambia! Book before 31st July 2022 and add one of the following extras to your holiday:
• FREE upgrade to exit seats
• FREE entry to the airport lounge in EITHER the UK OR Banjul
• Complimentary half-day private vehicle hire with driver and guide (based on two sharing)
• Complimentary half-day birdwatching tour with a specialist birdwatching guide
• FREE upgrade from a standard to a sea view room at Kombo Beach Hotel or Ocean Bay Hotel (up to 14 nights)
Offers are valid for new bookings to The Gambia made between 10/6/22 and 31/7/22. Speak to our Reservations Team on 01489 866939 to redeem your chosen holiday extra. Only one can apply per booking, subject to availability.
Ocean Bay Hotel
We’ve expanded our Senegal programme incorporating a new direct flight into Dakar, making holidays in La Petite Côte far more accessible, and free entry to a UK airport lounge will be included for any Senegal bookings made before 31st July 2022.
Lamantin Beach Hotel
Booking your holiday with us
We’re proud to be the founding brand of Serenity Holidays, who have 35 years’ specialist experience creating unforgettable holidays. Our knowledgeable in-house travel experts are there to support you from the beginning of your holiday experience until the very end. What’s more, we’re fully ATOL protected, giving you complete financial security and peace of mind.
header photo © markstrattontravels.com