This impressively unique and contemporary 4-star hotel opened in late 2018 and is located on a beautiful stretch of beach in South Kotu.
Travel Agent Opinion
''What a fabulously designed hotel with swim up rooms as well as balcony rooms offering great sea views and a great location directly on the sandy beach. I can highly recommend the spa.''
- Christine Edgeller, Carrick Travel
What we love
- Rooms are fresh and modern with excellent facilities - the hotel opened in December 2018.
- The connection to water with swim-up ground floor rooms, was well as ocean views from standard rooms and main pool and restaurant areas.
Good to know
- Book before 15th October 2019 and receive 10% off with code PRINCESS10. Valid on travel between 1st November 2019 - 30th April 2020.
- Standard rooms are all located on the first floor, accessed via external steps, with balconies overlooking pools towards the ocean.
- There is a well-equipped gym and spa on site enabling guests to treat themselves to a massage or manicure during their stay. View the spa treatment menus here and here.
A superb hotel with swim-up rooms
Water is a key feature of this hotel, with a network of eight free-form pools meandering throughout the property. Although none of the pools are private, the ground floor rooms having the bonus of direct access to the water for a refreshing dip straight from your private terrace. A further, larger pool is located close to the beachfront for the use of all guests, where occasional pool games will take place.
All guest rooms are spacious and offer a wide range of modern facilities, as you would expect from a brand-new quality hotel, and all enjoy a side sea view from the balcony or terrace. When it comes to dining, an impressive buffet will be on offer for both breakfast and dinner (subject to minimum numbers), with an à la carte menu also available however we also recommend exploring the dining options in the vicinity.
Entertainment will take place in a central area near the main pool, with a variety of evening shows as well as some daytime activities such as paddle tennis, perfect for those looking for a more active holiday. However, with no children under 12 allowed, the hotel will remain relatively tranquil during the day, allowing you to soak up the African sun, whether by the pool or on the sandy beach right outside the hotel.
Exploring the local area
South Kotu has a small selection of bars and restaurants, including Lebanese, and it's only a short walk along the beach to Kotu, where you'll find further beach bars and hotel restaurants. The nearby resort of Kololi offers a wide range of places to eat and drink, and is only a short taxi ride away.
No children under 12 allowed.