All of our specialist holidays offer excellent value and choice. We are an independent company where emphasis is very much on quality and service.
This year we are celebrating 27 years of travelling to The Gambia and although the company has grown considerably during this time, we still aim to provide the high levels of personal service which were the company's founding principles.
During the past 27 years the owners, Stephen & Sandra Wilde, along with their staff, have developed a vast knowledge of The Gambia, building good relationships with hoteliers and can now offer many properties or room types exclusively.
We have a permanent team in The Gambia and UK based staff regularly visit the country. Some members of staff have worked for the company for over 20 years and have even lost count of the number of times they've been to The Gambia.
Experience The Difference
- The widest choice of departures and hotels
- Wide range of durations, 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14 nights + longer stays
- 27 years experience in The Gambia
- Knowledgeable staff who know The Gambia
- In-flight meals, resort transfers and taxes are included in our brochure priced holidays.
- “The best reps in the business” The Sunday Times
- Free Gambia guide book with exclusive discounts on top restaurants
- Fully protected holidays, all ATOL bonded
To find out what to expect when you arrive in Gambia please visit our guide to The Gambia pages.
Reasons to Book With Us...
Nobody knows The Gambia like we do. We are the only specialist tour operator to The Gambia and recognise that everyone is different and believe it is essential to match the right holiday to the right client.
Celebrating our 26th Anniversary this winter arranging holidays in The Gambia, we really know the country and her people. It gives us great pleasure to welcome our clients to The Gambia and whether you are planning your 1st visit or your 31st, we hope we can be of service to you.
- 27 years' + experience of The Gambia
- Exclusive Boutique and Unique Accommodation
- Widest choice of holidays from any operator
- Upgraded room types exclusive to The Gambia Experience
- Our UK reservations team have all been to The Gambia
- The biggest and best resort team
As the largest tour operator to The Gambia we maintain our own office at the Senegambia Hotel headed by Joyce, our Resort Manager. Other tour operators may be decreasing the support for clients in resort but we believe this is a vital service and Joyce is assisted by a large, experienced, enthusiastic team who are there exclusively for our clients.
Our staff are mostly Gambian, who unsurprisingly provide clients with a wealth of local information and insight into their country. Our team spend a large amount of their time in our hotels and you will be invited to join a welcome meeting where we can offer tips and advice to help you get the best from your visit.
We treat our clients as individuals. How much you decide to use the service we provide is entirely up to you, but our aim is to make sure everything runs smoothly allowing you to enjoy your holiday to the full.
Knowledgeable UK Staff
All our staff regularly visit The Gambia and have a genuine affection for the country. Our reservations team have the personal first-hand knowledge to help you choose the holiday best suited to your needs, so you will be able to talk to someone who has stayed in the hotel you are booking. As a specialist, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, customer care and treating clients as individuals not booking references.
- Unbeatable choice of holidays and flights.
- During the Winter 2 flights a week from Gatwick and Manchester, weekly flights from Birmingham.
- During the Summer weekly Tuesday flights from Gatwick, plus additional Friday flights on certain dates in May and October.
- 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14 nights and longer holidays available.
- Upgraded Premium and Extra Leg Room flights from Gatwick.
- Diverse Accommodation: the best 22 properties in The Gambia and 12 in Senegal from budget to deluxe and all viewed by our staff.
- Specialist Tours and Excursions: birdwatching, fishing, cruise and tailor-made itineraries.
- Group Discounts for Schools, Colleges, Universitys, Scouts, Charity.
- Multi-centre Holidays including Mandina Lodges, Leo's Beach, Chimp Camp and Senegal.
- Competitive Prices for both holidays and flight only.
We believe that a great team is key to delivering the best experience to our customers, and look for people who share in our passion for providing them with excellent holidays and customer service.
We always welcome applications and CVs for office-based positions, and would particularly like to hear from you if you already have experience in the travel industry. Our offices are based in Fareham, Hampshire and are just off of junction 9 of the M27.
Please visit our parent site Serenity Holidays to view our current vacancies and send your CV.