Premium Class Upgrade
On our direct Friday Gatwick flights between 20th December 2013 and 18th April 2014 we can offer our exclusive Premium Class service. This service offers a limited number of upgraded flight seats in a separate forward cabin with increased leg room, 30kg luggage allowance and an upgraded meal and drinks service. Other benefits are listed below.
Premium Class Summary
- 33" legroom
- Separate cabin with dedicated crew
- Pre-bookable seats
- Dedicated check-ins in UK and Banjul
- 30kg total baggage allowance
- No.1 Executive Lounge at Gatwick Airport
- Priority boarding at Gatwick and Banjul
- Individual entertainment system
- Comfort kit (in one direction) - yours to keep
- Complimentary bar service
- Enhanced meal service
- First Class air-conditioned lounge at Banjul Airport
Before You Fly
Individual seats can be pre-booked by our reservations team or on the web; however these can be amended if there is an aircraft change or medical case booking on the flight.
Passengers can make use of our separate check-in desks, a reduced 90-minute check-in time at Gatwick and use of No.1 Executive Lounge in Gatwick with complimentary light breakfast and drinks plus priority boarding and, on your return, use of the First Class lounge in Banjul and priority check-in and boarding. Premium passengers also have an increased baggage allowance of 30kg.
Premium Class passengers benefit from extra legroom compared to the standard seats and these are located in a separate cabin with a dedicated crew. Our on-board service also includes a complimentary bar, an upgraded meal and wine selection and each passenger has their own personal entertainment system.