Below you will find a list of what the basic holiday price includes.
The Basic Holiday Price Includes...
- Return flight between the UK and The Gambia with in-flight catering of a hot meal
Luggage allowance of 20kgs, Premium 30kgs (except 15kg on Budget Holidays)
- Transport between Banjul International Airport and your accommodation (except flight only or Budget holidays)
- Accommodation is based on 2 sharing and meal basis as detailed in our booking confirmation invoice
- The services of our resort staff and local office (please note that our representatives do not visit all Unique Collection properties, Hibiscus House or our Senegal hotels; however the hotels are smaller and the hotel management offer a more personal service)
- Welcome meeting
- Airport departure taxes from both the UK and The Gambia
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
- £5 Gambian Government tourism tax
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Gambia Guide booklet incl money off vouchers for restaurants (package holidays only)
- Resort map
- Book swap service
A Wealth of Knowledge & Discount For Our Customers
Created with the customer in mind - boosting the value of your package holiday - this not only reflects a vast knowledge of the country, with tips and advice obtained throughout the past 20 years, but also includes a dedicated excursion section and restaurant guide with discount vouchers. All this, in one handy pocket sized booklet!
For more details on what is contained within the guide - View Gambia Guide
For those travelling on a budget, reduced price packages are also available. These packages do not include transfers and have a reduced luggage allowance of 15kg.
If you choose to you can pay for a return transfer (£15pp) or an increased luggage allowance of 20kg (£25pp).